We will not be hosting a camp in 2016 due to it being an Olympic year. Thank you to all of our students who have so faithfully supported the Phillip Dutton Eventing Academy. We look forward to holding camp once more in 2017.
Welcome to the Phillip Dutton Eventing Academy! We are once again very excited to share our knowledge, world-class experience and training facility with you to maximize your training experience with your horse.
Here’s what you can look forward to from your camp experience with us:
- Individual and group sessions with Phillip
- Dressage and jump schooling with FEI-level riders
- Cross-country schooling over diversified obstacles
- Work on show jumping techniques, including how to analyze and walk show jumping courses
- Daily seminars with leading veterinarians, horse and human fitness experts, and sessions with our international grooms
- Information on the latest equipment from leading companies in the horse industry
- Breakfast, lunch and our awards dinner
- A written analysis and take-home conditioning plan and photo!
- Open to riders of all ages from Beginner Novice to Advanced level on your own horse.
What People Are Saying:
“For me, the fairy tale week couldn’t have ended any better; a second place at my first Preliminary event posting the smoothest double clears I’ve ever done. After working toward this goal for 30 years, that feeling of coming out of the last combination on a happy, confident horse and racing to the finish line is about as good as it gets!” — Mary Raitt Jordan, Maine (Click here for her full review in Eventing USA Magazine]
“I feel like I learned more in the week that I spent at the Dutton Camp than I have in the past three years of lessons.” — Mini Gammell, Maryland
“You learn to jump things confidently you never thought were possible.” — Anna Kjellstrom, Kentucky